Contact Information

If you or someone you love needs help addressing mental health or substance use issues, resources are available through NC DHHS or MorePowerfulNC.

If you’d like to learn more about how local governments plan to spend opioid settlement funds, contact the county or municipality that interests you.

If you are a local government in need of technical assistance planning, implementing, or evaluating opioid settlement strategies, contact the NC Association of County Commissioners ( or the NC Department of Health and Human Services (

If you have a legal question about the opioid settlements or NC Memorandum of Agreement, please contact the NC Department of Justice at

If you are a member of the media in need of further information, please contact Nazneen Ahmed ( at the NC Department of Justice.

If you have a question or suggestion about this website, or you’ve encountered a broken link, please contact the CORE-NC website managers at the UNC Injury Prevention Research Center at